Crossroads Community Center is an international gathering place where participants reflect diversity. Over 64 languages are spoken here. Crossroads offers programs for all ages in sports, fitness, arts and enrichment. Crossroads is an important element in Bellevue's Family, Youth and Teen Services program.
The community center, which opened in 1981, specializes in recreation and social services for at-risk youth. The center has grown in focus to include:
- recreation and human service programs for preschool, elementary-age youth and families from the increasingly diverse neighborhood;
- comprehensive recreational, educational and human services programs and activities; and
- referral for human services, from refugee services to legal assistance programs.
The building has been expanded to offer additional programs, as well as meeting space for the community. The renovated space includes:
- A large multi-use room with an attached warming kitchen that can seat up to 120 people
- Four smaller multi-use programming spaces as well as a conference room
- Hallways to improve circulation
- Increased storage.
Crossroads Community Center rental information
Back to Family, Youth & Teen Services intro page
Parks events list and City's online calendar
From I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit going east. Turn left onto 160th Avenue NE (at blinking yellow light). Follow street back into Community Center parking lot.
From SR-520, take the 148th Street exit. Turn south from the off ramp. Follow 148th, turn left on onto NE 8th Street. Turn left onto 160th Avenue NE (blinking yellow light). Follow street back into Community Center parking lot.
If the Bellevue School District is closed due to inclement weather, all Parks Department registered classes and programs are cancelled. However, select facilities may be open for drop-in activities at a modified level. Please call the facility or program area for additional information and weekend program information.