Crossroads Community Center
- 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
The Crossroads Community Center is located adjacent to Crossroads Bellevue Shopping Center and is in the expansive 34-acre Crossroads Park. Nearby amenities include basketball courts, tennis courts, a Par 3 golf course, play areas, picnic shelter, jogging paths, and a state-of-the-art skate bowl. Community center program information
Ideal events include wedding and anniversary receptions, birthday parties, off-site business meetings or retreats, and classes.
- Reservations are available for multi-purpose rooms such as the Mirror Room, Family (Games) Room, Theatre or Community Room, Conference Room, Art Room and Gym. Multi-purpose rooms accommodate up to 120 people.
- The Community Room features a warming kitchen with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, sink and ample counter space.
- Tables and chairs are available at no extra charge for use with all rentals. Other equipment is available upon request.
Please visit anytime between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. No appointment is necessary.
Conference Room: capacity = 15, rental fee = $30*/hour
Family (Games) Room: capacity = 50, rental fee = $45*/hr
Mirror Room: capacity = 50, rental fee = $45*/hr
Theater: capacity = 100, rental fee = $75*/hr
Community Room: capacity = 120, rental fee = $110*/hr
Gym: capacity = 200, rental fee = $85*/hr (social use) or $60*/hr (sports use)
* A 30 percent discount is available for nonprofit groups with proof of 501(c)(3) status.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Family (Games) Room, Mirror Room or the Gym.
- A two-hour minimum applies to all after-hour rentals.
Further Rental Information