Crossroads Park, Community Center, Water Spray Play Area & Par 3 Golf Course
Address: 16000 NE 10th St. (park and community center) directions
15801 NE 15th Street (par 3 golf course) directions
999 164th Avenue NE (water spray play area) directions
16130 E 8th Street (large picnic shelter) directions
Contact: 425-452-4874 for Crossroads Community Center or 425-452-4873 for Crossroads Par 3 Golf Course.
Community Center hours vary: call 425-452-4874 for updated hours.
A new park amenity is under construction - Bellevue Youth Theatre!
To better serve our community's need for more youth theater space and address other problems with the current Bellevue Youth Theatre, the city is constructing a new theater. Construction began in May 2013, with completion anticipated in 2014. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience with our construction. We will work hard to maximize safety and minimize impacts to your use of the park. Please note that:
- Crossroads Community Center will remain open during most of the construction. Community Center parking will be detoured to the closest lot - the north parking lot at 15801 NE 15th Street.
- Some walking paths through the park will be impacted and detoured.
- Please see the Bellevue Youth Theatre construction web page for project details and updates.
- Park - tennis courts, basketball courts, horse shoe pit, restrooms, skate bowl, play area, picnic shelters, jogging path, handicapped accessible. 34.15 acres.
Seasonal Community Gardens - Garden plots are available for lease both to groups of residents for growing fresh produce for local food banks over the summer and for individuals interested in growing their own fruit and vegetables. For more information, please contact Laura Harper (425-452-7225 or LHarper@bellevuewa.gov).
Par-3, nine-hole chip/putt golf course - This nine-hole course is an excellent short-game and beginners' course. For additional information, go to Premier's Crossroads Par 3 Golf Course web page or call 425-452-4873. The Crossroads course is open from March 1 to Oct 31. Call Evan Johnsen at 206-624-1301 (office) or 425-503-4851 (cell) to find out more about the First Tee Junior Program at Crossroads.
- Water Spray Playground - This playground is open all year (except during maintenance closures), spraying water from Memorial Day through Labor Day, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day. Located at Crossroads Park's entrance off of 164th Avenue NE (see driving directions below), the water spray playground features a variety of water themed landscape and play features such as spitting frogs, spouting orcas and squirting clams. There is no standing water; the water is potable and low volume. The playground provides for all levels of physical abilities which engaging children and their caretakers in water play. The playground provides year-round enjoyment with or without spraying water. See a short video of Bellevue residents enjoying the water spray playground.
For more information:
Crossroads Water Spray Play Area Directions:
From I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit going east. Turn left onto 164th Avenue NE, continue for ½ block. Parking lot entrance is on the left side of the street.
From SR-520, take the 148th Street exit. Turn south from the off ramp. Follow 148th, turn left on onto NE 8th Street. Turn left onto 164th Avenue NE, continue for ½ block. Parking lot entrance is on the left side of the street.
Community Center Directions:
From I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit going east. Turn left onto 160th Avenue NE (at blinking yellow light). Follow street back into Community Center parking lot.
From SR-520, take the 148th Street exit. Turn south from the off ramp. Follow 148th, turn left on onto NE 8th Street. Turn left onto 160th Avenue NE (blinking yellow light). Follow street back into Community Center parking lot.
Par 3 Golf Course Directions:
From I-405, take NE 8th street exit going east. Turn left onto 156th Avenue NE, then turn right at NE 15th Street (same street as the former Top Foods store), and continue to the parking adjacent to the course. The Clubhouse is located on the SW side of the course (behind the former Top Foods building).
From SR-520, take the 148th Avenue NE southbound exit. Follow 148th Avenue NE, turn left on Northup Way (a.k.a NE 20th Street). Turn right on 156th Avenue NE. Turn left onto NE 15th Street (same street as the former Top Foods store), and continue to the parking adjacent to the course. The Clubhouse is located on the SW side of the course (behind the former Top Foods building).
Crossroads Park's Large Picnic Shelter Directions:
From I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit going east. The parking lot is on the left side of the street next to the fire station, just past 160th Avenue NE. If you reach 164th Avenue NE, you've gone about .02 miles too far.